Am I ready to innovate? This is one of the questions that always crosses our minds when we take an importantat step, especially if we are talking about companies. Yes, it is something that can generate fear and even some anguish, but it is what makes us move forward.
All these feelings and sensations were part of the insurance industry when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out. Why? Simple: it is one of the most conservative industries and was not prepared to fight with all the new demands of its customers without technologies. So, what do people demand from their insurers today?
- Communication at all times.
- Good after-sales service.
- Digital platforms with product and service reviews.
- Policies tailored to your needs.
- Buy where they want, when they want and at the time they want.
- 7/24 support.
And now that we know what policyholders really need, we leave you with a question: How many of these features does your company offer nowadays?
It doesn’t matter if it is just one or a couple, with technology it is possible to deploy the full range of possibilities to innovate the insurance company.
What ‘s next?
To transform and innovate the insurance industry was born our LISA Claims solution with which we give a differential added value to traditional insurance companies so that they can provide their customers with the experience of excellence they deserve.
Innovate: How do we do it?
With technologies such as artificial intelligence, which translates into savings, speed and efficiency in all insurance processes:
- We automate all claims settlement processes.
- We increase your company’s NPS by up to 20%.
- We reduce operating costs by 60%.
- We reduce settlement times by 80%.
Does this article make sense to you? Talk to our team and start transforming your company.