Am I ready to innovate? This is one of the questions that always crosses our minds when we take an important step, especially when discussing companies. Yes, it is something that can generate fear and even some anguish, but it is what makes us move forward.
All these feelings and sensations were part of the insurance industry when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out. Why? Simple: it is one of the most conservative industries and was not prepared to fight with all the new demands of its customers without technologies. So, what do people demand from their insurers today?
- Communication at all times.
- Good after-sales service.
- Digital platforms with product and service reviews.
- Policies tailored to your needs.
- Buy where they want, when they want and at the time they want.
- 24/7 support.
And now that we know what policyholders need, we leave you with a question: How many of these features does your company offer nowadays?
It doesn’t matter if it is just one or a couple. With technology, it is possible to deploy the full range of possibilities to innovate the insurance company.
Digital disruption in insurance
The use of artificial intelligence and automation is key in the transformation journey of insurance companies. They bring important savings in time and money and improve customer satisfaction significantly.
With our solution, LISA Claims, we are helping insurance carriers worldwide deliver a better, faster, and simpler claims experience to their customers.
- We automate all claims settlement processes.
- We increase your company’s NPS by up to 20%.
- We reduce operating costs by 60%.
- We reduce settlement times by 80%.
Are you ready to transform your carrier? Let’s do this!