LISA Claims delivers fraud scoring where the following stages are analyzed through a funnel.
- Fingerprint analysis of the insured’s email (determines whether this is a disposable email or not).
- Documentary Analysis (documents that have been adulterated can be detected).
- Video Story (The emotion of the insured is analyzed).
- Static database (blacklists managed by the company).
- Ecosystem database (Companies that wish to contribute to this collection of anonymized information will be able to detect fraudulent claims).
With all this information, LISA Claims can provide a scoring that reflects the probability that the claim is fraudulent. Throughout this process, our platform can appeal to the claimant to desist from the process if it detects possible fraud.