At LISA we are looking for a FrontEnd Angular Developer with experience developing web applications with Angular 5+. To join our technology team.
We want you to help us handle the architectural decisions in order to make our designs friendly, maintainable and modifiable over time.
As a FrontEnd Angular Developer, you will be programming with our technological team, you will also need to participate in formal and informal code reviews sessions.
Other highlights of your responsibilities would be:
- Design suitable test strategies, find the ideal balance between unit and integration tests.
- Ensure the correct functioning of all developed parts, such as integrations with third parties, multiple web browsers, accessibility and adequate visualization on mobile devices.
- Prepare technical documentation based on specific tasks.
- Collaborate with the QA department to create scenarios that will be covered by automated testing as part of integration testing.
- You should have attention to details.
- Abilities in self-management to work remotely.
- Have the capability to constantly collaborate on open source projects.
- A lot of positive attitude to new challenges.
- Desirable but not exclusive: High level of English, in addition to the ability to establish very fluent and clear conversations to explain complex problems to non-technical profiles.
Nuestros requerimientos técnicos
- You should have experience working with Angular 5+ (Minimun 3 years of experience).
- A little bit of experience communicating with APIs and Microservices businesses (Minimun 2 years of Experience).
- Must have experience working with PostgreSQL, MySQL (Minimun 2 years of Experience).
- Experience working on AWS: S3, ELB, RDS, Elasticache (Minimun 1 year of Experience).
- Code version control tools (ideal GIT Bitbucket).
- Task management with JIRA Software.
- Knowledge in Agile Methologies.
- Design patterns.
- Experience in complex scalability and demand for systems.
- Good practices in software engineering.
- Integrate a web application with other web applications or services.
- Monitoring and optimization of web application performance.
- Knowledge of Scrum or similar agile methodologies for software development.
- Preparation of documents with technical specifications.
- Knowledge of the most common security problems.
If this Job offer as a FrondEnd Angular Developer is for you, we invite you to share with us your resume, filling the form below.
Do you want to know more about technology and the insurance industry? We invite you to check our blog clicking in here.