At LISA we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us maintain our internal infrastructure, with our technological team.
Our candidate should be participating in a technical meeting with multicultural teams from different countries, so he or she… Should have a good command of English to communicate with the colleagues.
As a DevOps you will be joining a challenging environment, with a lot of benefits and learning, and also you will be participating in our technical meetings and code revision sessions.
- You should have attention to details.
- Abilities in self-management to work remotely.
- Have the capability to constantly collaborate on open source projects.
- A lot of positive attitude to new challenges.
- Desirable but not exclusive: High level of English, in addition to the ability to establish very fluent and clear conversations to explain complex problems to non-technical profiles.
- At least one year of experience working with Cloud Services providers such as Azure, GCP, AWS or others.
- Have at least one year of experience working with Kubernetes.
- Have at least one year of experience working with CI / CD tools such as GitLab, Bamboo, Jenkins, Drone or others.
- Experience working with infrastructure tools in the field of code such as Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation or others.
- Have experience working with automatic configuration tools such as Bamboo, Ansible, Chef or Puppet. Know how to automate, using each of the market tools, such as Ansible.
- Having worked with the implementation of physical and virtual environments, manually and automated (Ansible), generating the continuous integration, delivery or continuous deployment environments (GITLab CI / CD).
- Having worked with different balancers based on software, infrastructure, server preparation, containers (Dockers), data networks, databases (Postgress / MySQL / ElasticSearch), etc.
- Very important to have experience in LINUX, based on command console. Have experience in software implementation. Creation and Configuration of VPNs.
If this Job offer as a DevOps Engineer is for you, we invite you to share with us your resume, filling the form below.
Do you want to know more about technology and the insurance industry? We invite you to check our blog clicking in here.