At LISA we are looking for a Process Engineer Intern, to join and help our operations team.
We want you to help us with the support of configurations, implementation and on-boarding of our client to our platforms, giving our clients the best user experience that is possible.
As a Process Engineer Intern, you will be joining our challenging operations team, and help them in the process of designing an effective and friendly processes for our platforms.
Principal functions and learning
- Watch over the interests of our clients and be their voice within the team to interact with the commercial team and the technical team.
- Understand customer expectations and channel all feedback we receive from them with the commercial area of LISA Insurtech.
- Identify the critical points of each case of use of our products in the client and transmit to the technical area and / or product owner the functionalities that each case needs.
- You must support and even in some cases maintain the commercial relationship with our clients, together with the sales and marketing team.
- Support in the lifting, development and configuration of processes from conception to start-up.
- Propose Improvements in the Design and Configuration of processes.
- Updating of Designs and Documentation.
- Industrial, Commercial Engineering or experience in the area is relevant.
- Ability to identify, understand, design and improve processes.
- Ease of communication.
- Knowledge in the construction and use of management indicators (KPI).
- Management of Spanish and English Languages. Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Order, proactivity and self-management.
- Tolerance to uncertainty and resolution capacity.
- Excel management. Systems mapping (BPM).
If this Job offer as a Process Engineer Intern is for you, we invite you to share with us your resume, filling the form below.
Do you want to know more about technology and the insurance industry? We invite you to check our blog clicking in here.