The 10 startups that will make up the third generation of the Startupbootcamp FinTech acceleration program in Latin America have already been selected. Finnovista impact organization that promotes fintech and insurtech ecosystems in Latin America and Spain announced the winners.
The selection was the result of a process of convening, searching and attracting the best FinTech talent at an early stage during the last four months, and three evaluation days from September 17 to 19 during an event called Selection Days.
In the two previous generations, the alumni startups achieved the consolidation of their business model in the three months that the program lasts.
The Startupbootcamp value proposition is related to the generation of alliances: historically, and on average, participating startups have managed to close more than 3.5 alliances with financial institutions.
“We have opened a great path for innovation in the financial industry in Latin America with the help of Startupbootcamp FinTech programs and their corporate partners. With this generation we want to close a cycle with a flourish, and highlight the legacy that each of the alumni startups has managed to achieve so far through their active collaboration with the ecosystem ”, expressed Fermín Bueno, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Finnovista.
Among the 10 startups selected for the third generation of Startupbootcamp FinTech we find:
- Alfi (Peru): mobile financial education gaming application that adapts to user tastes and preferences through real information.
- Atrato Pago (Mexico): financing program focused on health care expenses.
- Contalink (Mexico): software service (SAAS) to help accountants reduce costs and generate new sources of income.
- Flotify (Mexico): multi-quote and digital insurance manager for fleets.
- Hubex (Costa Rica): IT company specialized in artificial intelligence to create customized products and solutions to simplify manual processes in financial institutions.
- Inverkids (Mexico): financial education program for children and youth that takes advantage of a digital platform and educational components.
- LISA Insurtech (Chile): technological platform that automates the processing of claims settlements and payments, through blockchain and Artificial Intelligence, to insurance companies.
- Smart Beta Fix (Mexico): collection management based on CoDi.
- Scorce (Mexico): automated fraud prevention engine designed to analyze the veracity of an email.
- Valepay (Mexico): digitization of payroll vouchers for use in electronic commerce.
Startupbootcamp FinTech will boost these startups for three months through its program, which will begin on October 21. The teams will be located in Finnovista LOFT, a FinTech collaboration center in the heart of Mexico City, and will receive $ 16,500 in cash.
At the end of the meeting, teams will present their projects to more than 400 investors and industry experts to raise capital and grow their business on Demo Day, which will take place in January.
After graduation, startups will continue to be supported by the Startupbootcamp Global Alumni growth program, and will become part of the Finnovista family.