LISA Claims delivers a fraud scoring where the following stages are analyzed through a funnel.
- Fingerprint analysis of the insured’s email (determines whether this is a disposable email or not).
- Documentary Analysis (documents that have been adulterated can be detected).
- Video Story (The emotion of the insured is analyzed).
- Static database (blacklists managed by the company).
- Ecosystem database (Companies that wish to contribute to this collection of anonymized information will be able to detect fraudulent claims).
With all this information, LISA Claims will be able to provide a scoring that reflects the probability that the claim is fraudulent. Throughout this process, our platform will be able to appeal to the claimant to desist from the process if it detects a possible fraud.